Saturday, January 31, 2009

Laziness

Posted by Andrea Robin at 5:57 PM
Arrghh... once again I slowly entered into the world of boredom~!!! Wanna go out but my sickness stopping me from doing so *yawn*

Recently, I'm into drama addict especially korean historical drama.
Finish watching Iljimae o.O Lee Jun Ki is the main actor there and I just love seeing him, he's so cute! I also like the drama very much, feel like watching it again.
The story is about a young man trying to remember his childhood memories & find out who actually his family murderer. Also involved in sad love story as well as comedy.
Currently airing Iljimae:The return (till ep2) but most of the casts have change including my cute Lee Jun Ki. Hope it will be a good one too.

Watching Hong Gil Dong now.
Story about korean Robin Hood. These drama is hilarious but also sad. Haven't finish watch. I love this drama OST. Sad but nice.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device