Friday, January 9, 2009

My thursday

Posted by Andrea Robin at 7:40 PM
Finally can online -.- yesterday after raining, the whole night and next day morning my line was down. Goshh~ why is the streamyx at kk so bad 1. Make me feel more and more bored cuz my drama almost finish watch nia.
Anyway, yesterday woke up very early to accompany Peinee to citymall. LoLz, steph n me reach there around 9.15am! However, Peinee edy go in the centre to do hair removal for her hand part. She's so rich! Even bought RM1000+ facial products which she never tried b4 and signup for RM5000+ treatment OMG~!!! My eyes almost wanna pop-out d see her bill.
After to citymall, peinee went back home to get ready as she have work at 2pm so steph n me went to suprise kheng for a lunch. Haha... but kheng did not tell us her office had move to wisma so both of us wait like 'sopo' in front of kheng's old office and eventually called kheng. No suprise at all >.>
After lunch, sent kheng back to wisma & we continue our journey to CP & 'sun bian' drop liqi there. Haha si 'sozai' liqi :0x
Finally watch 'Yes Man'... haha also my 1st movie for 2009 :-)
Love Jim Carey so much, he's just so funny. After movie, went back home.
LoLx... i tot tat was my day yet suddenly after having my dinner at home, Alien & TMD called and forcing me to go yamcha wif them just next to my hse d shop. Zzz... these 2 owes like to call ppl last minutes 1 and last night they even reach outside my gate then called me. Haiyoo... then went yamcha wif them & talk n talk till their time was up.
~~~Then another day passed by again~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device