Wednesday, January 7, 2009

World of boredom

Posted by Andrea Robin at 1:42 PM
I've enter into the World of boredom -.- Been hibernating at home and let the days passing by meaninglessly. What a long holiday I have but this should be my last and final long holiday baa cos gonna graduate this year.
How can I save my holiday from being bored? I have no idea. Seeing my ex-classmates going vacation overseas seems so much fun neh but too bad I can't afford those type of vacation >.<
Thinking back, seems like ages I did not go overseas... Haisss

Well, I think I better start revising my MA & IPM subjects. I flunk both of these subjects last year and will be taking it for my coming semester. Zzz, I know it's wasting of $ and time! If not I might be going to final semester already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device