Monday, January 26, 2009

Saturday outings

Posted by Andrea Robin at 6:45 PM


after the reunion dinner, stopby at MeiXin for yamcha with steph, lychee, liqi thr.
we talk n laugh till the shop closed :) then took photos for remembrance.

REUNION DINNER



Went to s3ai '05 reunion dinner at Hana on 24th Jan 09. Around 20+ of my classmates attend & happy to see each other. LoL's... I ordered a sushi set as I only feeling a little bit hungry, unfortunately I only know to eat salmon sushi & the rest dono wat raw fish n squid I really feeling like wana puke alrdy cos the taste were so RAW and eeuuuuu~!!!
Seeing my classmates, reminds me of our high sch memories together ^-^
ahh... so miss those days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device