Friday, January 16, 2009

my days

Posted by Andrea Robin at 1:45 PM
Arrr... seems like very long din update -.-
Anyway, let's start from last sunday. My mum went to KL with aunts they all so I've got the chance to drive her car haha... So I need to wake up very early and sent my bros to sunday school then I waited outside church for 9am mass. After service, brought them for breakfast then go back home. 1pm sent bro to sch for dancing practice then go fetch steph. Go to beverly hills to get my Dermedex challenge pack, Wow that product is really working and I love it very much. almost 1 week of usage n i feel my skin very smooth n no more breakout. Woot~!!!
After that, we went to citymall to shop for CNY clothes. 1st shop went in was Bingo. Wow... so many nice clothes there but quite pricey neh... so I bought onli 1 dress which i like the most but also cost RM99! Luckily steph got member card so discounted 10%
Then, v went for dessert and that time it was raining already. Then around 6pm went to fetch back my bro and v went for Japanese dinner. It was still raining heavily.
By the time v goin back, wow! seems like the whole place full of water! and that was my 1st experience driving on the flood. LoL! what a day.
---------------------------
Tuesday: Steph n Peinee went to my hse for bling also accompany steph go OUM.
Wednesday: Go out with steph again, accompany Kheng for lunch n window shop at Wisma then went to 1borneo. GosH! I used $$ again... sobss bo lui loo me. Can't wait for CNY to come. Hope can get lotsa red packet with $ inside of cos! wahahaha!

*** Coughing these days, mayb bcos of sunday incident -.- & my whle body aching due to start workout, want to get fit again!!!
Guess that's my weekdays life for this week ba ^-^
XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device