Monday, February 2, 2009

Yamcha-ing

Posted by Andrea Robin at 5:01 PM
~My latest discover~ La Tale!

Lately, we love to go for yamcha. Saturday night yoyo-ing with steph & michel. Then on the same night, bcos v miss our movie so we went to yamcha at OldTown but this time instead of michel, kheng r wif us. LoLs... no wonder my sick wont recover bcos keep drink cold -.-
Next, on Sun afternoon around 2pm, AhNiap urge us to go yamcha again... I was so sleepy tat momment bcos just took my medicine. However, AhNiap already call WaiHoe to fetch me so I got no choice but to go. We went the same place as last nite OldTown again, there I go again drinking cold drink. Arrhhgg...

Last nite, discover a new online game. It's a side-scrolling mmorpg!!! Just like maplesea.
Woot... so excited & ask steph to join kekex
Too bad, my patch got problem and I still working hard to patch o.O sobsss
The game looks interesting with cute characters ^-^ still excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device