Saturday, February 7, 2009

Rainy day

Posted by Andrea Robin at 12:59 AM
Rain start pouring since last night non-stop till today, yet my buddies already agreed to go out for lunch & movie today. So, I forcefully ask myself to wake up at around 10.30am smth. How I wish can continue my nice sleep zzz...

Around 12.30pm WaiHoe fetch me 1st then when our way to fetch Michel & Steph, the traffic light at my place is not working so all the cars stuck on the middle of the road, sienzzz seems like everyone wants to go their own ways but never consider others 1st bcos the more they squeeze the more traffic jam is it. Darn! stuck in the middle for half an hour with heavy rain. This is how Malaysian citizens are.

After finish fetching everyone, we decided to go 1B for movie & lunch.
So from Likas to 1B suppose to take around the most 20mins. However after the big mosque round-about, we're stuck again! This time took the longest to reach 1B as there's an accident nearby Yayasan round-about with 3 vehicles involving.
Finally, around 2.30pm we reach 1B -.-
LoLs... from 12.30pm-2.30pm inside the car. I never thought such traffic jam would occur at my own hometown! Darn again!

Watch Look for a star by Andy Lau & ShuQi.
The story is very touching but also humourous. Whoa Andy Lau is still good-looking just like the old-days. He never looks old nia. It's a great movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device