Friday, February 27, 2009

Ndrea's back!

Posted by Andrea Robin at 1:40 PM
Yoyo ^^ back with my uni life again... back last week & can experienced P1 Wimax for the very 1st time. Unfortunately, last week's line was darn slow because the customer service ppl said there were a major maintenance around my area so I surf web super super slow during the week and I can't even login to MSN. The worst thing was I wasn't able to play my Dragonica CBT preview... sobsss... What a waste!

Last friday, went SUYC to sign-up tutorial. Gosh.. I need to retake 2 same subjects and guess what, 1 of the sub which is Management A/cting mates r all my juniors >.< I felt so old around them. However, this sem I got a great timetable cos I will be totally free ever friday... yay~!!!

Next, on Sunday night... went to King Crab have dinner with my dear. Mmmm... love the crab with mantou, also the friedrice ^^ so tempting. Haiss... gonna get fat soon lor.

This thursday, went to watch Street Fighter: The legend of Chun-Li.
Woot... I love when chun-li fighting, goshh so darn nice, how I wish I can fight like that. But the movie is too modern, she's not wearing her costume just like in the game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device