Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March Hauls

Posted by Andrea Robin at 11:23 AM
I'm so into cosmetics these days that I ordered quite alot of Korean cosmetics this month =P hehe... there goes my hard earn $$ *pooof*


Tony Moly Products ^0^
Bought 
Intense Repair Sleeping Mask
Crystal BB cream
cute Ice Queen Multi Play cream with SPF30
This is my first hauls on Tony Moly Products, love their packaging especially the Ice Queen range.
They also gave me few sample packs to try out.


Few mix brands here. All cosmetics...
Etude House Golden Ratio for face highlighter
Banila co. BB sample packs ( Nude, Glam, Glow)
and MK 3D face highlighter & contour

Very satisfied with my purchases xD... will give reviews on all the products soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device