Sunday, March 6, 2011

Andrea is back?!

Posted by Andrea Robin at 9:43 PM
Hello Hello, I'm finally back for blogging AGAIN! I've been missing for such such quite a longgg time yea~ hehe... I'm sorry for being lazy. For the past few months I were so discourage in updating as I don't know what to write about. All I did for the past few posts were just complaining over and over again. I were so depressed due to working experience sux and been battling to hunt for another job like nobody business but guess what I'm over with it although I still haven't start working LOL... I guess maybe some of you may think that what a useless person I am right? Well, I don't care lah~ I want to take my sweet time lalala... so during my past time I'm very into establishing my blogshop now. I love what I'm doing and hope it will last forever. I believe year of Bunny will bring me more luck than previous year so finger cross and just wait for the miracle to come. I don't know what kind of miracle will it be but just have to have faith in it  ^o^

For this year round blog entry, I'll try to post something new beside my past posts and hope will continue blogging from now on. I've been thinking about it and recently I'm inspired by Michelle Phan hehe... not only she's gorgeous but very creative makeup artist too. I learn alot of beaty tips from her youtube videos and so far they are very useful so I want post more entry like beauty review, tips now. So please please motivate me to post new entry more often ya. Feel free to give suggestion for posting too and I'll try my best to share those tips based on my own experience not copy paste review from other bloggers. This is my first post for year of 2011 to you. Stay tune for my coming post, I'll be reviewing Korean Cosmetics products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device