Sunday, November 15, 2009

What am I doing???

Posted by Andrea Robin at 10:22 PM
Photobucket

Today, my mind, soul and every part of my body is super excited. Why? because tomoro will be the END of my exam (lols... it's like it will be the end of my suffering, wtf) & I've tons of fun things to do during my holiday...
The sad & annoying thing is my mind can't concentrate on the book & piles of notes on my table now! -.- I feel that I'm such a failure in avoiding temptations. Oh gosh~ what should I do? It's not like I'm 100% finish with them but neither do I feel stress for not finishing my final revision >.< I feel so guilty LoLx~ Just look at me now, at this hour still have the heart to post blog?! wtf! T___T I just hope that I can have a magic pen tomoro so that I can keep writing answer without even using my brain haha~ very funny lols... I can't describe my feeling right now zzz


Photobucket
Dear santa,

I know it's too early to ask for a present from you, but I really need it now. I wish for a magic pen for my exam tomoro. If you make my dream come true, I will go to north pole & help you making many many present b4 x'mas so you'll never worry for making them not enough, don't worry I'll bring more frens to help you too -.- Once again, this poor big girl hope for her wish to be come true.

Your one & only love,
Andrea R.


I'm super sot now~ pls help me!!! LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device