Saturday, November 21, 2009

Ndrea is having Fun ^o^

Posted by Andrea Robin at 12:01 AM
Andy, Rui Jing, Sharon, Yvonne & me

Went to Sharon's big day on Wed for a dinner at a korean restaurant :) Yummy! I din know that it's very delicious... hehe thanks Sharon. Then, after dinner we went to Halo Bali to hang out. Haha~ I din know it's a club so I actually blindly join all of them there ;p We arrive there around 10 PM something I think & the place is totally empty except for our group. LOLs so it was my first time going in to a club (aikss~ pls la don't laugh at me -.- I'm a good gal tat's y nvr clubbing b4 LOL) Oooh~ so that's how a club suppose to looks like hehe... Well it's a fun & wild night!!! I have lots of fun but most of the time I'm sitting down cuz after drinking only half glass I already felt abit pening pening -.- then 2nd glass I felt more dizzy lol I'm so weak at this stuff T__T and luckily I didn't lose the 1st game or else I have to drink the glass of liquor poured by everyone~ pheww so I just see the others getting wild & have fun cuz I need to drive myself to go back later.
:D the club is nice buttttt.... the toilet is efting stinks~ I almost feel like want to vomit when going in gosh~!!! and saw 1 stuff still can sit at the corner to smoke?! Can't she smell anything??? Hohoo~ by the time around 12.30am wow more ppl going in & it's quite crowded lol now I know ppl go clubbing after 12.30am de wtf I'm so naive ^o^ Went back around 3am & I have to pull myself for a shower cus I can't stand my oily & smell of smoke hair. Then after that, I totally shut down & enter my lalaland.
Haha~ that's the coolest & memorable night for me :) Guys! Don't forget to yue me again. LOLs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device