Friday, November 27, 2009

Holiday

Posted by Andrea Robin at 2:31 PM
Holiday season is here~
and here am I still busying with my online shop -.-
Recently received lots of order from people,
Well it's nice to earn some pocket money for myself but last week my spree5 had been stop by custom so I have to go all the way to LCCT to claim my packages :(
That time, it's not fun cos I have to wait so long for the procedureto be done & guess what? I have to pay RM500+ for all the duty & sales taxT___T all my earned money gone more than half that time & I am now so scared this thing will happen another time. Haiss~ I think it's the Korea site fault oso cos they so 'sien ka' go put 2 boxes of the invoice are sunglasses which is impossible cos the boxes are so heavy, no wonder custom suspect it & stop my parcel from being sent out to me. Sobss... Luckily all my customer willing to pay the duty tax if not I might be stop taking order ady cos doing all the procedures are very time consuming & also need $$$ zzz... So that's the end of my business thingy T____T

Next, other than busying quoting for Gmarket. I'm busying playing ECO Online with my brother ^o^ The game is super cute but complicated. Haha... all the time my bro help me to level up LoLs cos I choose my job as a wizard which low level is very weak to attack mobs alone so the special thing about ECO is that, your character can possess inside another character to training, haha never heard before lerr... so when I possess into my brother character, I can't move but only can help his character to fight using my magic power but as I said my character is too low (lv15 now) and the power is not strong either. Teehee ^o^ got 1 time I'm too tired so I curi2 go take a nap & when I woke up lols my bro still training with my character possess inside and I lvled like 5 level haha... Then I told my brother that I want to go sleep ady zzz I'm so bad ;p

Then now my most worrying part have come closer & closer T____T
my Final semester result will come out in 3 more days! My mind keep thinking all the unfortunate event & I can't help it T____T What if I failed & can't graduate with my other friends? My plan in searching management trainee job sure will be gone (fly~fly~my dream) cos to work in those multinational companies as a management trainee is not easy. You need to get at least 2nd upper class honor degree or 3.0 cgpa above then they'll consider to interview you. That's only the first step, after interview, many more steps you have to go through before you'll be accepted. I've miss Loreal management trainee program last month cos busy with exam & assignment so I did not send my resume to them -.- sobsss... even if I did sent, I don't think they'll accept me either lol T____T Regretting for not studying properly now also no use, hopefully I can find something to do IF I really graduate this semester. I just can pray hard to my God from above.

Bubu & the rest have planned to go to Taipei next year. I really wish I could join you guys. Hehe... I always wanted to go Taiwan to shop for clothes & cosmetics LoLs Well, I still need to do my own planning first then can confirm lurr... You guys plan where to stay & go play first and hopefully I can join you all ^o^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device