Saturday, November 7, 2009

Entertainment - Online game Lover

Posted by Andrea Robin at 3:42 PM
I did few random things today while surfing the net then I came across about a new anime online game which looks very cute ^.^ Firstly, it's the video music catch my attention cos it's so so nice! I'm very curious about this mmorpg game called 'Emil Chronicle Online' a.k.a ECO so go in youtube & search for related video. ooo... it's super cute o.o I love cute things ;p so sure it will catch my attention. hahaha... I'll just post them using video cos talk too much also no use, let the video talk to u ba lolx.

Video taken from ECO M'sia website


I especially love the music played in this video ^.^

Video taken from Youtube ~ so far the best game preview I've found



ECO official website for Malaysia http://eco.runup.com.my/en/top/top.php

Then, another fun game will be Kuso Party. LoLs... I've no idea what it this game about, but it's very hot in Taiwan. Actually when I see the promo video it looks kinda retarded to me -.-" haha...

Here's the promo video for Kuso Party Online

haha... I know you still have no idea what it's trying to show you -.-"
Let me find some video for the game preview....
..
.....
..........
aahh! here is it


Hmmm... this video (1) is mostly introduction of the game
I guess this game is something like facebook game
Official website for Kuso Party http://kuso.runup.com.my/

hehe... that's all I have for now ~ go & try them if you're really bored & got nothing to do ba...
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device