Friday, November 6, 2009

Oh yea =D

Posted by Andrea Robin at 10:10 PM
Oh yes! I've just completed 2 final papers for this week :D Feeling kinda happy but scared at the same time too ~ LoLs... it's been a very struggling week for me as I do my revision kinda last minute again and again and again -.- this bad habit of me will never change & I don't think it will ever change also lolss... today's paper is the toughest & as usual most stressful one, I've been doing my last minutes study by sleeping for an hour then wake up & study study till I feel tired & sleep for an hour again -.- haiss... why is this damn subject making me so damn stress in a way. Now, I only can pray to God for miracle to happen end of this month. I'm wishing so so hard to be graduate next march. Well, study can be fun sometimes but it will also become your worst nightmare & the ultimate nightmare had come to me this semester. That's why I hope to graduate as soon as possible. Not that I don't like to study, but I think I'm done & tired of these whole process of wanting to complete the degree, especially when you flunk & have to repeat the same subject again next semester & see the same lecturer but without anyone you know around you. Well, maybe it's time for me already to grow up & start think of my career ooh ~ I'm 23 now lols! I don't want to be dependent on my dad anymore, he have given me so much opportunities which I never really appreciate it. I kinda feel bad sometimes when I think about it. Yea, he can be very demanding sometimes but so what! He just want me to have a good future for my own benefit. I hope I'm able to repay his sincerity in the coming years to come. Guys~ please do not take things for granted especially when you have everything nice in your life. I do agree that sometimes our life may be fuck up but that's not the end of the day & you can change it to become a better person. Just look at some poor countries where all the kids have almost nothing to eat everyday, no comfortable bed like we have and no life! We're so fortunate to have what we got now & there's nothing to complaint about. So, just make the best effort to fullfill our life with happiness & also bring happiness to people surround you ^.^ hehe... I don't know why I'm lecturing today lols~ maybe it's the reflection of my life as a Uni student. I have a great life here but something that is missing inside me is 'Motivation'. This word is so powerful & if you have it, well bravo! You sure have an almost perfect life~ wakakaka! That's what I think lols. Well, enough of this life lecturing and I want to enjoy few days to relax my mind & to prepare for my last paper countdown for like 9days?

~ My fair lady cast by Yoon Eun-hye from Goong Kdrama~

So, I'm sooo want to watch this drama! Haven't got the chance to watch it until now xDhehehe... waiting it to be downloaded. Love her very much as she has the eyes of joy & happiness in her o.o She's a talented actress! Muacksss...
It is a story about a princess-like rich girl who brought up by her only grandfather. She has a snobish, selfish personality because she never experience the warmth of family in her growing up process but suddenly when she came across with an ordinary life guy who make her do all community service, kidnaps her and now he appears to be her household manager! LoLs... so she's trying every effort to get rid of this guy unfortunately it's no that easy x.x haha... saw lots of review saying this is the best drama ever! So what are you waiting for? Let's us watch it lah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device