Friday, October 16, 2009

Thinking very hard...

Posted by Andrea Robin at 1:49 AM
I'm kinda free these days as no assignment & test to worry me =) But... not to forget that final exam is coming very very soon. I think it's 2 or 3 weeks away from now. Gawhh, I've been lazying this week & don't have the motivation to start doing revision, oww please help me!
Well, despite studying I've been watching few movies this week. Hmmm... on Monday went to watch Sorority Row at cinema. The movie was freaking crazy as lots of killing going on in the movie -.- awww, those bloody red blood just freak me out. Very recommended movie to watch for a thriller movie. ***thumbs up***

Today, went to watch another movie after class which was 'White Out'. Well, I was quite disappointed with the movie. Not my type of movie and I don't think it's much of a thriller cus not much of being chased by killer but only see lots of awful dead bodies scenes. Ewww... that make me sick o_o But the actress from Evolution movie is so damn cun phewitt wahahaha... In summary this is not a recommended movie to spend on. It's such a waste.

Then after, back home. We watch another thriller movie which called 'Wrong Turn 3' guess some of you familiar with this movie. It's been out in the cinema for the 1st & 2nd and before I watch the 3rd 1 I wonder why this time it did not come out in the cinema. Well, the 3rd chapter is kinda lame cos this time only 1 20s girl and the rest are those lame police officers with few ignorant & retarded prisoners being trapped in the scary forest. Those prisoners are so damn annoying that they keep on fighting with each other and the so-called big bro is well, so shitty lols... he kept ordering others to do things for him like help him to carry those money bags they found in an abundant truck or he'll kill them zzz (shit head, why don't u carry ur own money lol!)

So, there's 2 more ugly looking creature left this time since in the last chapter the whole family were burnt down. But the son was killed by the shitty prisoner in the beginning which made the dad very angry. So 1 by 1 those prisoners were being set a trap and died on the creature hand. Euu... lots of disgusting scenes and I almost vomit looking at those body being cut half, trapped in a torn chain, body been sliced and the last part was that shitty prisoner's head being peel off just like coconut and the creature enjoying his brain meal, grrr so eerie .

Why I say this movie is a lame is because some scenes are super fake which is obviously using blue screen for the background like when the police driving the prison bus, I think only the screen is moving instead of the bus lolll and the people inside the movie are so fake or shall I say very bad acting skill. Since, I didn't pay to see the movie, I think it's still watchable la if you like thriller movie. BTW, you can download it from superfundo website =)

Setting aside all the movies, worries keep coming to me. First, I still have not idea of my future which I need to face it soon! Study? Work? Or sit at home doing nothing? Aishh... I still donno ler. How can I decide which is the best for me??? Secondly, I'm turning 23 by the end of this week which I'm not looking forward to it. Usually, I can't wait for my day to come but not this time cos it make me realize that I'm getting older year by year -.- haiss... now feeling so sad and fear at the same time. Life is really not easy & you can't turn back the time which had passed so the best is to spent those valuable time without regret. How I wish I can turn back to few years back.

ooo... talking about time, I saw a trailer on the cinema today titled 'The Time traveller's wife' . So this coming soon movie is based on the novel itself and I think it is kinda interesting. This guy can go back to the past and future and keep meeting his young wife, from what I understand from the preview I think his wife died while giving birth to their daughter so the guy keep using his ability to go back to the past and present to talk with his wife or daughter. Hmm... interesting rite? Maybe I should buy the storybook but I still have many books haven't read hahaha~ maybe next time then buy.

Next, another thing is the new PSP GO! After reading Bubu's blog on the new PSP GO... ooo I can't let my eyes off it. Haha really, no kidding! The new PSP is so sleek and elegance. So, out of curiosity went to Summit look for it since my bf got fren working in a game shop. Yayy~ I touched it! And to be honest, I don't want to give it back! Hahaha... it's too nice. If not mistaken the price is around RM800+ ba so the older version kinda drop to RM600+. The price is okay for a new PSP however the problem is that you can't download pirated games into the console or even the game for old PSP also can't so for now the games only can be purchase via PSP official website using credit card which means it will cost almost RM100+ for a game. LoLs... same like the PS3 -.- So my bf said no point of buying it 1st la cos the new console also only got 1 game inside. Maybe will wait till next yr see how's the outcome lor... plus the new PSP accessories still not in store for sale yet so again will not consider buying now. But the console is super nice lerr...

Lastly, since my day is this weekend so I'm still deciding where should I treat my frens & bro for a dinner ahh? Steamboat is nice but Yuen or Tastypot ler? Arrr... my mind exercise alot this week although I did not study -.-
Okay then goodnite =) time for me to sleep zzzzz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device