Friday, October 9, 2009

Damn Assignment Week!

Posted by Andrea Robin at 11:46 PM
Arrhhh~ how should I start? Well, this week is the most hell like week in my entire 7 semesters!
I really really hate AFA. Damn, the stupid assignment is so difficult. I never did my other assignment as crazy as this 1, and I'm praying now that I want to graduate this yr. It is a damn stressful week especially these few days as my brain is cracking up thinking of how to start with this stupid assignment. Last night I only have less than 3hrs of sleep and hell ya the assignment don't even let me off for a sweet dream. All the stupid accounting standards bla bla bla still floating~~~ inside my dream zzz
I don't even think that I'll deserve to pass this it as I simply stuff in what ever I know or read to the contents. And I don't really know what I'm writing about and what the questions want us to write about. Like we go so many things to write meh?!
Haisss~~ what a stressful days. I feel that pimples will explode on my face in no time from now.
I HATE AFA! Must pass this subject or I'll need to face it again next time! NOooo
I'm out of my mind now & I think I'll go and get some sleep. Haihh... will update again soon! I need to cool down >Q<

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device