Monday, October 19, 2009

I am 23 now!

Posted by Andrea Robin at 8:33 PM
Hoho... I'm officially 23rd yrs old now ~ time pass by really fast! Well, this is reality so I have to accept the truth and yea everyone will get old sooner or later too! Not just me =p
As usual, I did not expect anything special to happen on my day anyway. However, I'm surprised to have received a lots of Bday greetings either from my friends or someone who I never really talked to before! Yes, surprisingly it did really happen & not to mention that I've received the most greetings this year ^.^ I feel privileged & blessed to have known so many wonderful friends. Once again thank you for remembering my Bday oh! And not to forget that I've received...

2 wonderful MMS from my lovely housemates. Muackss! Thank you very much guys! I'm glad to be friend with all of you. Thank you for caring & helping me always. Heart you all very much & I shall never forget our memories together ^.^

... and tadaa!
Huhuu~ the dress fits me perfectly! Hahaha... love it very much & I super loveeee the hairband too weee~ 谢谢你们!
Photobucket

and thanks for the yummyPhotobucket too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device