Monday, October 26, 2009

Simple review

Posted by Andrea Robin at 5:15 PM
Yayy~!!! My face finally recovering ady xD woot... no more red & itchy face hahaha! Now only left the two big pimple scars. Huhuuu~ am so happy ^.^ Not sure if it is becos of the doctor prescribed cream & medicine the main cause of my skin recovering so fast but I still want to give a review on Simple Skincare keke... previously I only use it's toner & facial wipes only. Since I'm afraid to invest in other high end skin care, afraid it won't work on me & will cause more harm to my skin so I decided to try the travel set 1st :)

The travel set looks like this (can be easily found in Guardian & Watson)

The set consists of facial wash gel (50ml), Toner (50ml), moisturizer (50ml) - price around RM20++
The facial wash gel leaves my skin soft & clean plus it does not contain soap so no worry of dry/tight skin :)
The toner is very refreshing and does not contain harsh chemical which will damage ur pores
Finally is the amazing moisturizer named 'Hydrating light moisturizer'. This one is my favourite (^_^v) the moisturizer easily absorb by my skin and the most amazing thing is that it did not leave heavy feeling on my skin. This moisturizer also a perfect makeup base as it contains vitamin B5 to soften your skin.
Overall, after 5days of using them my skin has stabilize and clear, bright complexion. Simple skincare products also free from fragrance & harsh chemical which is ideal for sensitive skin. Loving it very much!

And if you want to reduce appearance of blackhead, whitehead & oiliness. Simple Oil Balancing Facial Scrub is the solution!

This product is currently their latest products. It stated there, 64% less blackhead in 7 days! Not sure if can use it everyday but the beads are not rough & it is ideal for sensitive skin too. I'm using it 2-3days per week especially when I want to put on my Beauty diary mask :)
Tips : Scrubbing your face before putting any types of mask (clay, sheet etc) is very important so your skin can absorbs more faster and effectively.

Hmm... so far, still can't see whether it will works as it claimed but after using it, my face become more smoother & brighter. After the 2 big pimples on my chin, no new pimple popping out ^.^

Simple also have other skincare range like Oil balancing (for oily & acne prone), Age resisting (aging skin), men skincare and body care!

if you have sensitive skin...
want pure, clean face...
with affordable price range yet effective.... the secret is Simple!

Visit www.simple.co.uk for more products story.

P/S: Hehe... thanks to all your concerns, my dear friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device