Thursday, October 22, 2009

oouchhh!!!

Posted by Andrea Robin at 6:59 PM
omg~ I woke up quite early today. So as usual have my breakfast & getting ready to go for my last AMA lecture for this course! Huhu~~ hoping Mr. Teoh will get tips from co-coordinator for our final exam. Then I wash my face lor, after finish wash wiped my face dry anddd big OMG!!! My huge pimple have break or the skin peel off I also not sure but got blood coming out & it's alot! So I quickly take tissue and dap on that bleeding part T___T oooo... the blood won't stop & I felt painful. Normally, if those pimple break I'll press around it so the inside whitehead will go out & I did the same one for this T___T I tahan very hard cos it hurt so bad & I keep ooww + ing (since no one at home except for miss bunny -.-) Waaahh! I think go few whitehead pop out from the reddish bump and moreee blood flowing like no body business. Damn~ why do it have to be in the morning ler? So straight away I'm not in the mood & haisss did not attend my last lecture~ sad sad

I think inside still got alot whitehead ooh cos the bump still kinda big & another new pimple also growing bigger & bigger which is just under my lower lips. Oh shyit! I hate u ugly pimples! shooo shoo please leave my face alone T___T arrrr make me more stress now. Damn u! huhuu~ I actually took the pic of my broken pimple but euuu dun wan post out larh cos it looks freaking disgusting x.x I need to lock myself until the ugly bump gone if not others will stared at me like I'm some kind of disease LOL!

My face condition still the same also! Asked me to put lots of moisturiser, ya I put alot this morning & I felt my face so damn heavy plus greasy feeling & I can't stand that Origin's moisturiser smell cos the herb smell is too strong. Still wondering why many people like their products zzz... I think it will cause me more breakout. Haiss ~ Haiss ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device