Tuesday, July 7, 2009

KK~KK~KK~~

Posted by Andrea Robin at 12:22 AM
Hurray~ I'm back to my home! Not much change at home, the only thing is that my dog is getting more fat. LoLs... she's so huge!

On Friday, went out with Bubu to 1B shop shop... hehe finally ToysRus is open here. Saw lotsa toys in there and very nice, how I wish those were the toys we have back then. After tired of shopping, went to have dinner at the HK restaurant we owes went to. Later, went to CityMall's Popular bookstore see see books. I wan't to buy all of the storybooks there arrghh..

Then, on Sunday night went to Bubu's Bday dinner. Her baba, sisters and some other relatives also there. Hehe... thanks to Bubu for the nice dinner we had.


Haha... bubu's so busy with her treasure hunt ;p

again~ look at her happy face :)

My lulu~ just look at her, she's soooo lazy.
The only thing I saw her doing the whole day is sleep sleep n sleep and of cos eat -.-



My latest nail art~ long time never do manicure ady
haha.. not bad la

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device