Friday, July 24, 2009

My last semester @ VU

Posted by Andrea Robin at 12:22 AM
I'm back to my 2nd home~ last week my line was down again so can't really online...
My arrival at kl, there was a very thick haze that day and it went off for like few days~
Haiss... why is this place full of polluted air neh? Very bad for health indeed!
Nothing much happening last week. Only went to watch Ice Age 3 and the movie is quite funny and touching too. But what I love the most about the movie is the animated graphic which is soo fine, well done to the producer again :)
Yeaa~ last friday went to sign-up my tutorial classes and I saw few that I recognised and the others are juniors which I know are a lot more younger than me. But never mind larr, haha age is not a big deal as long as you still have a young heart inside you then it's okay hehe.
It is almost coming to the end of week 1. And what I know is, all of the subjects I took were quite stressful expecially the advanced financial accounting subject. The 1st class already being asked soo many questions and everyone been asked lol, but I must admit there were some parts funny also like when he's gave examples and his sarcastic jokes, well this is just the 1st class lol and I don't know next classes what will happen to us :-x
Final year suppose to be more relaxing 1 :( but I felt very stress nia... just hope everything will flow smoothly lar till the end of my final exams haizzz let's pray hard guys =D
Today, after lecture went out with Yvonne to pyramid have lunch then chat then window shopping. Haha... I don't want to shop cuz once I buy a thing I'll keep on buying till my purse empty zzz really a shopaholic =)
Haha... okay lar guess I'll stop here... huhu~ very sleepy le nite~nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device