Monday, July 13, 2009

a Day I've been waiting for

Posted by Andrea Robin at 3:02 PM
I've almost 4got that today is the day I'm waiting for... do u know what is it? My sem1 final result is OUT! When I try to login to my account, Gosh~ my heart is pumping very fast!!! I'm really so nervous. Then when I start scrolling the wheel of my mouse... ... MA (P), IPM (RO), IBF (RO), CLD (C)... well what the heck is RO?! I've really want to know tat 2 subjects result and here they are stating RO instead of P? LoLs... I really hoping both of them to get at least P, I don't hope for anything above P cuz they are so damn hard, especially the 1 I reset back. SObss... GOD pls let me pass these 2 subject. pls... pls... pls...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device