Wednesday, June 24, 2009

shopaholic is back!

Posted by Andrea Robin at 12:37 AM
Nail colors from Etude House again... and I've spent rm100++ for these items.
~OMG~

These are my nail polish collections and these only one third of them.
LoLs... obviously most are pinkies.
My eyes can't take off these cute colors so every time I buy nail polish, pink is a MUST



yeah~yeah~yeah!!! end of exams... wahahaha. After the last paper, I went to Pyramid to shop shop at 1st I just wanna window shopping d. LoL, but I can't stand all the nice and cute thingy. I've spent rm300 (bought nail colors, make-up, foods) for few hours only. Aaarrghh, seriously I need to stop from going to mall!

I've lotsa stuff to do this holiday :)
1. Go vacation with my dear ;p
2. Home sweet Home
3. Hang out wif my buddies
4. Play Dragonica
5. Play The Sims3
6. Planning on opening a shop blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device