Saturday, June 20, 2009

My battlefield

Posted by Andrea Robin at 10:34 PM
haha... look at the mess, LOL I don't know why I like to study sitting on the floor zzz
well It's gonna end SOON!

Left 3 more days to end my battle... wahahaha! The finals are very stressful especially for my repeat subjects as I don't want to fail any of my subject this time. I really want to graduate this year. However, next semester I might be more stressful as 3 of the subjects are from accounting major and all of them based on case studies. I really hope that I can catch up all of them.

Well, I can't wait for my holidays to come. Wakaka... I've planned to go for a holiday before going back to my home sweet home. So really can't wait.

Stay tuned for my holidays :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device