Monday, March 22, 2010

My proudest moment :D

Posted by Andrea Robin at 2:23 PM

The proudest moment of my life is... when I walk up the stage with my hood, square cap & receive my scroll from the Chancellor. It feels great that I'm able to receive such an honor. Not sure if this will happen again in the coming life but what I am sure is that I want to become a more mature but still fun & caring daughter, sister, friend ^o^


Thanks to my parents for their support till the end of my studies. They're the most loving & caring parents in the world! Muacksss... love you both always!


Our VU role model of the year Miss Jia Na ~ I've known her since the first day of my semester starts. She was our class representative for 3 whole years! At first I have no idea what type of person is she but when time goes by I know that she has a great personality~ Fun, caring and responsible. And the great thing is she never disappoints us which make us trust her work even more.
It's very very honor to know such a great person~ 
Wish you all the best in you future Jia Na ^o^

Haha~ both Ken & Kent, my secondary sch mates
LoLs... you guys are always together whenever I met -.-

Last but not least, although I've graduated, I'll still keep on learning ever new things and won't stop studying. As there's saying:
Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you'll make a difference. -Arie Pencovici

To all my mates who've graduated, wish you guys all the best in your next stage of life and friends forever! Muacks~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device