Saturday, March 27, 2010

Missed out

Posted by Andrea Robin at 12:12 AM
OMG~ ~ I'm jobless and still... shopping like a maniac... I wonder how am I going to survive without my parents $$$ LOL!!! wtf... useless useless tskk tskk tskk...
Recently I've been thinking to go holiday with my gang to Taipei which they already plan for so long, unfortunately checked the air ticket today and the price is 3x more expensive ehh~ Haisss... tat's too bad :-( even if I can afford the ticket then I might have no freedom to shop till siao le since I can't even manage to save up a single cents now -.-. Hope there's last minute air ticket sales going on soon ~ praying hard now
Aww... it'll be so much fun to hang around with you guys and we've never been for a holiday to oversea before. Maybe next time la gals~ so sad so sad T____T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device