Thursday, December 3, 2009

My new LOVE

Posted by Andrea Robin at 1:01 PM


Again it's wednesday, movie day! Went to watch Twilight New Moon. OMFG!!! I so in love with Jacobs o.o oogaooga~ he is so damn fit plus with his cute face hehehe... I don't wanna blink my eyes looking at him during the movie lols. The movie is very outrageous, I love everything in it, the werewolf especially ^o^ . Haven't read the storybook yet but I would want to read it soon cos the story really drifting me into it. If I would to be Bella, I definitely will choose Jacobs! LoLs... in the first chapter, I never notice him with his long black hair oh.. but this time, after he cut his hair wooo... he's so gorgeous. Grrr~ however the movie end with full of question marks like, I have to wait for the next chapter to know if Bella will become a vampire like Edward??? So she could stay forever with him? LoLs~ I don't think it will be that easy. And why do she have to said 'You know I love you' to Jacobs if she still choose to be with Edward??? So many question marks zzz... guess chapter 3 of twilight series will be more exciting & hope it won't become a bored movie story like Harry Potter later -.- (sorry to HP fans) cos I really finds the movies getting more and more bored sienzz grrr whatever it is lols~

Huhu~ gotta revised my auditing... sienzzz -.-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device