Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy! Wohooo

Posted by Andrea Robin at 9:44 AM
Hahahaha~ I super happy =D result finally out yesterday & guess what? I'm graduating soon! Whoah~ my heartbeat was so damn fast while opening my result yesterday and while I scroll down my transcript my mind keep thinking of so many things. Then finally I saw my result at the bottom and I almost wanna cry out of joy cos I passed Dr. Foo paper! Can't believe it LOL~ What a relief! However, I have to take for Auditing supplementary next week. Hehe... but still, I am graduating lol. It will be a new beginning for my life now ~ hopefully something good will be coming for me next year lols it's gonna be my year anyway~ ROAR!!

And Congrats to Sharon, Yvonne, Fiona & Sing Yee too! Wohooo~ we'll be graduating together next year March ^o^ c u guys at sunway again YEAH!!!

Aaahhh and wanna wish my lil brother Rei, a happy birthday too! Love u very much & hope all your wishes will come true... Muackssss! Whoaa... time really pass by so fast neh. Blink blink and it's gonna be 2010 soon. Hope it will be a good year to everyone. May God bless u all ^o^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device