Thursday, September 17, 2009

This is me... lol

Posted by Andrea Robin at 5:38 PM
Lalala~~ I have an important test tomorrow.
And here I am slacking 80% of the time than studying =D
Haiss... this month making me headache cos all the important test
& major assignments will be due soon -.-
Honestly, I haven't fully read all of them & not even start a single word!
My habits of studying will never change lol, it's my final sem and
I still think that I'm a 1st year student~
wahaha seriously I need to wake up from my dreamland NOW?! LoL
Haiss~ can anyone tell me how to fully make use of our life to be more meaningful?
I will never ever figure this out- sad so sad...
Aikss... need to stop for now haha! Back to study for now =p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device