Friday, April 9, 2010

It's okay

Posted by Andrea Robin at 6:40 PM
Yayy yayy~ Finally the interview ended and I'm more than relief now.
To be honest, I really quite nervous when I reach the company. And when the first person who attend me asking me question, my voice was like kinda shaking but then after spending few minutes filling up the application forms I start to feel calm and thanks to the interviewers not straight away come and interview me I manage to settle down myself more and clear my head so that I am able to concentrate during the session.
Yeah, the interview went quite smooth, what I mean is that both the interviewers are quite friendly and they willing to hear about the boring side of me and my silly answers (I really don't know how to answer in proper way~ huhu...) LOL... I know that it might be a slightly junior position in the company however I do like the working environment there which looks very cozy and the staffs are also quite friendly ^^
haha... I guess you really want to know what company is that??? All I can tell now is that it's a food-chain restaurant company, very well known in Malaysia, even back in kk there're few outlets there : ) Well, I am only be able to know the answer next week whether I'm successful or not so hoping all the best for my future career.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device