Saturday, January 30, 2010

Long time no see LOL

Posted by Andrea Robin at 11:09 AM
Haha~ It seems that I've been lazy updating my post when I'm back to my hometown lol. Actually, the reason why no post out is becos I totally have no idea what to share & I'm really really lazy laah! The fact is I don't think I'll post my daily life routine again, instead I'll start afresh with something useful which can help others. LoLs, sounds like I'm a saint or angel now -.-" (don't bother me =p)

My point is I would like to post my reviews on the products I've been raving all these while lah. Since, I'm back to hometown, my cash in bank flow like NoBodyBusiness ~ I've been staring the computer screen everyday! Before & after sleep LoLs... I don't think I'll live without a computer WITH internet! sienz -.-" ohya let's go back to my main topic, like I said just now, I've been shopping online for the past 1 month from Lowyat.net to Gmarket to Payeasy Taiwan to Strapya Japan~ Phewww

Staying at home everyday can't even save any $$$ now due to over obsessed with online shopping. And I tried to resist them but... since I've really got nothing to do now so I like to try any sort of things which make me happy and satissfied with my curiousity about certain products which hardly can be purchase on shops.  Am i an accounting & finance graduate for REAL?! cuz what i've learn from my lecturers were budget, budget, and budget the whole time so...... (really nothing to say here... tsk tsk tsk)

Curious of what things I purchased? Haha~ wait for me to review them 1 by 1 ba... It might make you curious & want to try too LOL~ ~ Stay tuned guys ^o^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device