Sunday, August 2, 2009

Great Saturday!

Posted by Andrea Robin at 8:58 PM
This is the latest Sony Ericsson Walkman handphone W995.
Yea~ I wish it is mine but nope, it belongs to my dear haha
but I still able to explore with it LoL ;p

Luv this phone very much!
It has 8.1MP camera, GPS navigation, WiFi and lots more function.
Bought at RM2000.
Package include phone set, 8gb memory card, plug-in speaker, car charger & few small gifts.
It's quite pricey but worth to invest as it have a lot of functions.
W995 is a combination of walkman phone + cybershot phone of Sony ericsson.

Also bought these 2 new flavor masks.
I Luvvv it very much~
It really tastes like real strawberry yogurt & berries ~ yummy

My Beauty diary Mask is still da BEST! RECOMMENDED!

Went to Cineleisure Damansara again on Sat and there's
MTV World Stage lives in Malaysia gives away tickets event going on.
The MTV World Stage will held in Sunway Lagoon at 15th August 2009.

Yay~~ I saw MTV Asia's VJ Denise Keller on the event.
She was the MC of the day and gosh~! She's so gorgeous, energetic & fun.
I luv to see her & feel lucky to meet her in real person. She is full of personality gal :D

It was a really great Saturday =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device