Monday, April 13, 2009

Sem break 2009

Posted by Andrea Robin at 5:37 PM
Today, saw Bubu's blog. So shock that she was admitted to hospital due to dengue. Gosh... I tot u onli tio rain so fever. It must be a very painful & scary experience ba... LoLs... esp seeing people dying just near u. Well, hope u get well soon my dear.

This sem break I din't go anywhere or do anything interesting. Duno why these day I feel lazy going out from the house. Maybe bcos of the extremely hot weather in the afternoon & heavy rain in the evening. I love when it's raining and feel more comfortable inside the house then going out. Guess I'm not an adventurous person. I love indoor more haha...
Unfortunately, the bladdy W1max was doing some sort of maintenance the whole week, so I can't surf the webby for the whole damn week. Haiss... bad thing bout this wireless broadband is when there's maintenance to be done, the line is so weak till u give up to use it but when it's okay, u can watch youtube so smooth. Everything sure got pros & cons -.-
Luckily I have my Xbox to spend time with. Played Soul Calibur 4 then new game called F.E.A.R 2. Gosh this game is so damn scary!!! Cuz it's a shooting & action game so u never know when the ghost appears in front of ur eyes and I jumped few times while playing it haha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device