Friday, March 13, 2009

Busy busy busy

Posted by Andrea Robin at 12:03 AM
Ndrea got no time to blog past 2 weeks due to Uni life as well as busying playing with her new games... ahahahaha!!!

Well, playing game is another thing. Seriously I need to start concentrating on my study lurr... think this semester gonna be tough 1, too many calculation subjects which I hate the most! I'm really sux at calculations! Really hope I'll be doing well this time.
I don't want to be disappointed again -.-

Ndrea also starting to miss kk so much.
Why I miss kk?
~Lots of yummy food, esp mummy's cookings~
~my messy room 0.O~
~shopping with Bubu & lunch with Kheng~
~my FAT Lulu the dog, hehe~
~Love the scenery thr better~
~And ppl thr are a lot more friendlier~
Grrr...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

欢迎光临! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device